St Barnabas Church
23 Addison Road
Phone: 020 7471 7000
Parking around and at STBK is straightforward as the Residents and Metered Parking restrictions do not apply.
There are a few parking spaces right behind the church. Access is via an unmarked lane which connects Addison Road with Abbotsbury Road and can be approached from either road. These tend to fill up quite quickly!
In addition, there is parking immediately in front of the church for three to four cars.
Weekdays and Saturday
Parking at church on weekdays can be limited especially when the Women’s Hub and Sticky Fingers Parent and Toddler Group are running. If you’re coming to church on a weekday do check with the office to see if it is possible to park on site. Permits are normally required from the church office.
- 8.30 am to 10 pm Monday to Friday
- 8.30 am to 1.30 pm on Saturdays.
Be sure to park therefore in pay and display/metered bays at these times.
Pay and Display/Metered Parking:
- 8.30 am to 6.30 pm Monday to Friday
- 8.30 am to 1.30 pm on Saturdays
The parking in front of the church is a loading bay and can only be used for a maximum of 20 minutes and the restriction applies from 8.30 am to 6.30 pm.
The closest bus stops:
- St Barnabas Church (Stop B) 49, C1
- Holland Gardens (Stop N) 49,C1
- Holland Road (Stop L) 49, C1
- Warwick Gardens (Stop Z) 9,10, 27, 28, N9, N28
- Kensington Olympia Station (Stop C) 9, 10, 27, 28, N9, N28
- Earls Court Road/Pembroke Place (Stop V) 328, C1, N31
The closest tube and rail stations:
- Kensington (Olympia) Rail, Overground and Underground Station / District Line /0.3mi
- Shepherd's Bush Rail, Overground and Underground Station / Central Line /0.7mi
- High Street Kensington Underground Station / Circle & District Lines / 0.7mi
- Holland Park Underground Station / Central Line / 0.8mi
- Earl's Court Undeground Station / District & Piccadilly Lines / 0.8mi